TN NEWS

Evidence indicates Iranian arms used in Saudi attack, says Saudi-led coalition

The Saudi-led military coalition battling Yemen’s Houthi movement said on Monday that the attack on Saudi Arabian oil plants was carried out with Iranian weapons and was not launched from Yemen according to preliminary findings,  Reuters  reports.Coalition spokesman Colonel Turki al-Malki said that an investigation into Saturday’s strikes, which had been claimed by the Iran-aligned Houthi group, was still going on to determine the launch location.“The preliminary results show that the weapons are Iranian and we are currently working to determine the location … The terrorist attack did not originate from Yemen as the Houthi militia claimed,” Malki told a press conference in Riyadh.He said authorities would reveal the location from where drones were launched at a future press briefing. Iran’s Zarif: Blaming Iran for Saudi attacks ‘won’t end disaster’ Iran has dismissed as “unacceptable” US accusations that Tehran was responsible for the ...Read more

Capital Journal Conférence de presse Gouvernement Conflit musulman Energie Militaire Economie Porte-parole Peuple Lancement Site web Information Pouvoir Production Milice Endroit Grève Diode électroluminescente Catastrophe Rue Attaque Terroriste Spectacle Iran Arabie Saoudite Yemen Samedi Lundi Mars Cette Année Attaque Guerre Inacceptable Sana'a Téhéran

Articles similaires